Warmth, elegance, and savoury variety are always on the menu at Osco! Faithful to his Occitan origins and passionate about using local produce, Chef Matthieu Saunier brings sunshine to your dining experience with options including a succulent lobster bouillabaisse, creamy risotto dishes, and delicious grilled specialties. And with good food comes good wine—the venue offers more than 700 bottles, including a large selection of private imports and those produced in organic or biodynamic vineyards.
The restaurant distinguishes itself in particular with its exemplary environmental, economic and social practices.
• Encourages local and seasonal produce, wines and 40% organic
• Vegetable garden on the roofs of the Palais des congrès de Montréal
• Repayment of part of the STM card for executives (Opus & Cie program)
• Energy savings, including LED bulbs, energy efficient elevator motors and escalators
• Mainly Québec (Jean-Paul Riopelle) or Canadian artworks
Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.