Under the guidance of Chef Martin Juneau, and in a hip, relaxed setting designed by local firm Cabinet Braun-Braën, Pastaga offers delicious signature dishes, including a pork belly in a brown sugar glaze atop a parsnip pancake. Open since 2011, the venue focuses on local products and offers a wine list comprising mainly organic vintages.
Pastaga has implemented significant eco-friendly initiatives:
- Organic wines and, for the most part, organic vegetables
- Furnishings recovered or manufactured locally from recycled materials
- Energy savings via thermal insulation and heat pump
- Works with many small local producers
- Very involved in Mile-Ex neighbourhood life
Lunch: Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dinner: Sunday to Wednesday, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Thursday to Saturday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Brunch: Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.