Located on Saint-Denis Street, opposite the magnificent Saint-Louis Square, the Restaurant de l'ITHQ is a 65-seat venue covering a large and elegantly decorated space. During the week, the kitchen and the dining room welcome students at the end of their program to put into practice their in-class learnings under the watchful eyes of their teachers. The Restaurant de l'ITHQ is on Tourisme Montréal’s List of Sustainable Restaurants. It also adheres to the Aliments du Québec au Menu program, which recognizes the use of local Québec products.
The restaurant distinguishes itself in particular with its exemplary environmental, economic and social practices:
- Level 2 "Ici on recycle" certification and composting
- More than 75% of kitchen equipment is Energy Star, automatic faucets in the bathroom
- Bienvenue Cyclistes! certification, bicycle parking, and showers for employees
- Organizes eco-friendly meetings, including greenhouse gas calculations
- Educational mission: training ground for the next generation of the tourism industry
- Accessibility to the restaurant and toilets validated by Kéroul
Breakfast: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and Saturday to Sunday, 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Lunch: Monday to Friday, noon to 1:30 p.m., closed on Saturday and Sunday. Evening: Tuesday to Saturday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., closed on Sunday and Monday.