For close to 30 years, Laloux has ranked among the best Parisian-style bistros in Montréal. The menu, structured according to season and local production, is inspired by the classics of French cuisine. The remarkable wine list includes many private imports, with a focus on natural wines and those produced through organic farming. The recipient of numerous awards, Laloux won the 2015 Prix Ulysse for the best environmentally responsible restaurant in Montréal.
The restaurant distinguishes itself in particular with its exemplary environmental, economic and social practices:
- Sustainable Fishing (Ocean Wise certification)
- Most ingredients are local and seasonal, often organic or via sustainable methods
- Waste reduction at source, recycling and composting
- Furniture maintained for 26 years
- More than 60% of the ingredients come from local producers, listed on the menu
- Supports several local organizations: The Chef Table, Santropol Roulant, etc ...
Monday to Friday, 11:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Sunday to Thursday, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.. Closed on December 25 and January 1st.