For over 25 years, Laloux has been among the most beloved Parisian-style bistros in Montréal. Offering fine French cuisine, an outstanding wine list with private imports, and a stunning dining room with high ceilings, framed mirrors, and white linen tablecloths, the venue earned the Gold prize as the best bistro in Québec at the 2009 “Tapis Rouge pour Nappes Blanches” awards present by Le Chef magazine.
The restaurant distinguishes itself in particular with its exemplary environmental, economic and social practices:
- Sustainable Fishing (Ocean Wise certification)
- Most ingredients are local and seasonal, often organic or via sustainable methods
- Waste reduction at source, recycling and composting
- Furniture maintained for 26 years
- More than 60% of the ingredients come from local producers, listed on the menu
- Supports several local organizations: The Chef Table, Santropol Roulant, etc ...
Monday to Friday, 11:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Sunday to Thursday, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.. Closed on December 25 and January 1st.