Established in Old Montreal since 2010, Les 400 Coups offers a stimulating and enriching culinary experience. The restaurant proposes a refined and accessible cuisine that promotes homegrown talent by using, as much as possible, local ingredients. The team is composed of passionate individuals who share their love for gastronomy, wine, and service.
The restaurant distinguishes itself in particular through its exemplary environmental, economic, and social practices:
- Ingredients are over 70% local and seasonal, products from sustainable fisheries
- Numerous waste reducing actions
- Works directly with many small local producers
- Furnishings made by Montréal cabinetmaker, clothing by Québec designer
- Works on Québec heritage cuisine
Thursday and Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; Tuesday to Saturday, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.