Grand Chef Relais & Châteaux Normand Laprise has made it a mission to offer innovative cuisine with exceptional ingredients. At lunchtime, Toqué! serves a simplified menu in a bright and friendly atmosphere. In the evening, Toqué! offers the ultimate gastronomy experience, while the bar section serves a variety of house cocktails and an exquisite wine selection. In January 2014, the restaurant officially joined the ranks of the exclusive and very selective family of the Grandes Tables du Monde de France.
The restaurant is well-known for its exemplary environmental, economic and social practices:
- Approximately 90% of ingredients are local, and, from 80 to 100% of the season, from organic agriculture
- Each ingredient is 100% utilized (e.g. manufacturing tomato stalk syrup)
- LEED EB certified (High Environmental Quality) building, including extensive recycling and composting practices
- Filtered water carbonated on site (Q Water)
- Works with more than 70 small producers, by which the main courses are represented on the main menu
- Promotes Québec gastronomy through a book and conferences abroad
- 2011 Keroul mention for service for people with physical disabilities
Lunch: Tuesday to Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.; Dinner: Tuesday to Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.