Many cruise operators use Montréal as a starting or ending point for their itineraries along the St. Lawrence River. More than just a port of call, Montréal is North America’s largest French-speaking city. Historic sites, major attractions, interesting activities, and countless restaurants and shops make for an unforgettable opportunity to experience a touch of Europe in North America.
Special limited-time offers
Take advantage of these special offers and see what Montréal has in store for you! From discounts and exclusive deals to sweet perks, you'll have it all. Hurry, these are limited-time offers only.
During your stay, make sure not to miss Montréal’s major events!
* Offers from our partners are subject to change without notice.
- 2 for 1 on admission tickets at the indoor skating rink of Atrium Le 1000
- 2 for 1 on poutine, smoked meat and pig knuckle meat platter after 4 p.m. at Brisket Montréal & Salon Krausmann
- 25% discount applicable to the regular $20 admission fee at The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Free Souvenir – 6’’ x 6’’ magnet (a $20.95 value) at L’Art des artisans du Québec
- 2 for 1 on admission tickets at one attraction of the Montréal Space For Life
- 2 for 1 on admission tickets to access the Observatory at the Montréal Tower
- 2 for 1 on admission tickets at the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal
- 2 for 1 on 60-minute tours on ¸the Bateau-Mouche (cruises) at the Old Port of Montréal
- $7 discount on a Bathe & Bite package – water circuit journey and tasting plate – at Bota Bota, spa-sur-l'eau
- 20% discount on one full-day regular bike rental or 10% on one guided bike tour with Montréal On Wheels
- 2 for 1 on admission tickets at Centre d'histoire de Montréal
- $5 discount per adult ticket on a cruise departing from Montréal with Croisières AML Cruises
- $5 discount per adult ticket on a tour on the Amphi-Bus
- 20% discount on all products at Canadian Maple Delights
- 2 for 1 on admission tickets at the Montréal Science Centre IMAX®TELUS Theatre
- 10% off with a purchase of $50 or more at Empreinte coopérative
- 10 free postcards with any purchase of $25 or more (before taxes) at Art & Compagnie
- 50% discount on a second massage (60 or 90 minutes) at Rainspa
- 25% discount on a private Old Montréal walking tour with Guidatour
- 2 for 1 on admission tickets at Pointe-à-Callière, Montréal Museum of Archaeology and History
- 2 for 1 on a Flavors and Aromas of Old Montréal culinary walking tour with VDM Global
- Two $10 coupons in slot machine promotional credits from Casino de Montréal when you become a Casino Privilège member
- 2 free bagels at St-Viateur Bagel & Café
- 15% off everything at Espace Mix
- 15% off everything at Montréalité
- $5 off a bicycle, snowshoe or sled rental at Fitz & Follwell
- 2 for 1 on admission tickets at Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal
*Some offers are seasonal and may not be available during your travel dates. All details are available in the booklet.