Les amis de la montagne protects and enhances Mount Royal through community involvement and environmental education.
The stained glass of this work splashes pools of coloured light onto the platforms of Champ-de-Mars station.
This splendid lighting was especially designed to emphasize the elegant architecture of the historical buildings.
Built in the early 20th century, the church was named to commemorate a miracle and it contains remarkable frescoes.
Located in the Blumenthal building, built in 1910, this house is dedicated to the dissemination and promotion of jazz.