This splendid lighting was especially designed to emphasize the elegant architecture of the historical buildings.
Built in the early 20th century, the church was named to commemorate a miracle and it contains remarkable frescoes.
Located in the Blumenthal building, built in 1910, this house is dedicated to the dissemination and promotion of jazz.
A museum and an example of rural architecture located on the largest pre-historic archeological site ever discovered on the island of Montréal.
This magnificent 300-year-old house presents various aspects of rural life in Montréal in the 17th century.