Bed and Breakfasts are a great accommodation option no matter where you travel. With access to hosts who know the city, you get more of a local experience, while the modest size of most establishments increases your chances of meeting fellow travelers.
In Montreal, B&Bs tend to be affordable, with locations throughout the city.
And here are eight B&Bs located in the Montreal Gay Village:
- Alexandre Logan (1870) – Victoria House. Heart of the Gay Village. Three rooms w/ private bathrooms. High Speed Internet.
- Atomsphère – Urban Style. Non smoking. Three rooms. Winner of the 2009 Prix du Tourisme Quebecois.
- Auberge l’Un et l’Autre – Located on trendy Amherst Street. Modern Décor. Patio. Four rooms. Gym.
- Gîte le Carter – Charming, with personality. Affordable. Mini kitchens. Two rooms.
- Absolument Montréal B&B – Cinematic influences. Five rooms. Private baths. Breakfast served on the terrace.
- La Loggia, Art B&B – Unique and elegant. Offers workshops on art and personal development. Urban garden. Five rooms.
- Sir Montcalm – Contemporary design. Courtyard. Four-service breakfast. Fireplace. Five rooms.
- La Datcha – Unique laid-back and friendly atmosphere. Elegant. Garden with hot tub. Bathrobes provided. Four rooms.
If you have questions about any of the Bed and Breakfasts listed above, contact information (phone number/email) is available on all of their websites.