Montreal is known for its hot n’ happening gay life, as well as its European approach to delicious dining. So it’s only logical that gayness and deliciousness converge in the Montreal Gay Village. With my friend and colleague in tow, the darling Katerine Rollet, I hopped around the Montreal gayborhood to highlight some of the best spots to explore your “epi-queer-ean” fantasies.
Here’s a list of our stops:
- La Mie Matinale | Mouth-watering muffins, coffee… plus Dalida!
1371 St. Catherine East
- Kilo | Chillaxin’ café with decadent desserts!
1495 St. Catherine East
- Tutti Frutti | Corner grocery store (baguette, cheese, beer, etc)
1251 Maisonneuve East
- O’Thym | Delicious French Bistro, Apportez Votre Vin
1112 Maisonneve East
- Mozza | Cozy Italian Resto, Apportez Votre Vin
1208 St. Catherine East
- Le Saloon | Funky Lounge, Martinis, DJs
1333 St. Catherine East
- Le Resto Du Village | 24-hour Greasy Spoon
If you have any questions, feel free to write inquires in the comment section!