Grand Chef Relais & Châteaux Normand Laprise has made it a mission to offer innovative cuisine with exceptional ingredients. At lunchtime, Toqué! serves a simplified menu in a bright and friendly atmosphere. In the evening, Toqué! offers the ultimate gastronomy experience, while the bar section serves a variety of house cocktails and an exquisite wine selection. The restaurant is rated Five Diamonds with CAA-AAA, and, as of January 2014, Chef Laprise will officially join the ranks of the exclusive and very selective family of the Grandes Tables du Monde de France.
The restaurant is well-known for its exemplary environmental, economic and social practices.
- Approximately 90% of ingredients are local, and, from 80 to 100% of the season, from organic agriculture
- Each ingredient is 100% utilized (e.g. manufacturing tomato stalk syrup)
- LEED EB certified (High Environmental Quality) building, including extensive recycling and composting practices
- Filtered water carbonated on site (Q Water)
- Works with more than 70 small producers, by which the main courses are represented on the main menu
- Promotes Québec gastronomy through a book and conferences abroad
- 2011 Keroul mention for service for people with physical disabilities
Lunch: Tuesday to Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.; Dinner: Tuesday to Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.