Contest Become a Food Critic!
November 1 to 22, 2013
Whether you’re a fine gourmet or you simply enjoy good food, Les produits d’érable du Québec offers you the chance to become a food critic for a day with this contest. As part of your TASTE MTL experience, one of the dishes you sampled included a Québec maple product. Name the dish and the restaurant where you tasted it. Describe the dish, the flavors that you appreciated, the originality of the use of the maple product, the presentation, etc. In short, let your taste buds do the talking! By entering the contest, you get one chance to win the following prizes from Les produits d’érable du Québec*:
- A gourmet meal for six people (the winner and five persons of his/her choice) in a member restaurant of the Maple Master program (winner’s choice among the 100 Maple Masters in Québec) with food columnist Philip Mollé, and a one-night stay in a hotel (maximum value of $2,400).
- Two gift baskets of Québec maple products (value of $100 each).
- Three books Le Grand livre de l’érable du Québec written by Philippe Mollé in collaboration with the Federation of Québec Maple producers (value of $27.95 each).
Estimated total value: $2,600
- You must be a Québec resident to participate.
- Only one entry is permitted.